Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My dream ...my life...My New Book...transform failures into success


I thought of a new book since when i realized the importance of failures that happened in my life.

Now i am working in a british firm as their human resource training manager,i thought it would be difficult for me to write a new book along with my busy schedule.So I took 2 Months off from my current job and started this book'How to transform failures into Success'.
Every where ,every one always talking about succes,there are numerous books available in every corners of the world regarding how to be successful,its only about successes,nobody is considering failures though ,out of 100 incidents in an average human's life 90 of them are failures.We are celebrating the remaining 10 victories and considers every failures as dirty and untouchable.But I believe every failures are success if we can use them profitably and wisely.
I have a small question to my readers,Are you dare to fail?,the same question which is asked to Arundhadhi Roy after the completion of her graduation by her uncle.If you dare to answer this question with an YES answer,here I predict your future,yes you have the courage to attract great victories in your life.

This book is written for those who believe in the beauty of their dreams and want to fullfill the real meaning of life.The malayalam version is published by rainbow books,English and Tamil Versions will hit in the Market soon.


The above photograph is captured at the book releasing ceremony in International Book Fair,Kottayam.Former union minister of India,P.C Thomas M.P and Film writer cum Director Lohithadas together released the book.Activist Laha Gopalan,My brother and co-author Mr.Sebin S Kottaram are also seen in the picture